Employer: Randstad Canada
Are you a personable receptionist looking to make a move? Would you like to work for a great company right downtown? Are you looking for a part-time position?
If the answer is YES! We have the perfect role for you!
Your main responsibilities as a Receptionist include but are not limited to:
• Answering and directing phone calls to the appropriate personnel
• Addressing all incoming mail and couriers
• Greeting guests that visit the office
• Answering any general inquiries and concerns
• Filing and data management
• Booking meeting rooms and helping with boardroom setups
• Ordering catering and supplies
• Minor kitchen prep and clean up
• Other ad hoc administrative or clerical tasks as required
• Working hours 8:00-1:00 Monday to Friday (Flexible)
• Downtown location – steps away from the TTC
• Gaining valuable experience, meeting new people and consistently upgrading your resume!
• 25 hours a week
• 6 Months -3 years of previous receptionist or front desk experience
• 1-3 years of administrative experience
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing experience
• 1+ year experience using a switchboard or transferring calls
• personable and positive attitude • strong problem-solving skills
• the ability to start right away
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and are someone who can hit the ground running, is personable, and is able to work independently then apply NOW!
What are you waiting for? Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Part-time Reception Candidate!”
This would also be a GREAT opportunity for new grads that are looking to get their foot in the door!
Phone Number: 416.861.1060,
Fax Number: 416.861.1061